Tuesday 2 October 2012

When I Installed my Above Ground Pool!


I am an active person altogether. Oh please do not ask me about my academic performance. I am not studious at all. One night study can definitely get me through. I am active in learning outdoor activities. Last year I went for trekking on Mount Kilimanjaro. I have learnt martial arts and yoga too. Lately I took training for swimming. I had my birthday last week. So I was gifted an above ground pool by my loving parents.
It is probably the best gift I have ever got and will be of same importance for me. My father was discussing with someone for the laborers. He was insisting to send them before a couple of days of my birthday to get the pool installed; so that I can get my gift in an operational condition. But it was somehow not possible.
So what my father expected of me. I said I would like to install it myself with his help. That was it we understood the installation procedure and it was in 9 simple steps and a couple of days, I got my above ground pool installed to start swimming from my sweet sixteenth birthday onwards.
I have painted my house, I have got inside the water tank, I have climbed a mountain, I have done so many adventurous activities but this was an interesting one. I enjoyed it the most. It has raised my practical knowledge a lot. Like it requires a U brace for self support and no concrete is needed. It does not need an organized building application because these above ground pools are not in-ground and also these are mobile. Wasn’t that nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment